DIY cut up t-shirt
Materials you will need:
-Any t-shirt of your desire
- Cut your neckline how you would like it (I chose to cut mine so it hung off my shoulders).
- Fold your t-shirt in half so you can cut the back evenly.
- Cut one-centimeter strips as far down the back you would like. I cut mine slanted and all the way down to the bottom of the shirt.
- Unfold the shirt and make sure the strips are even on both sides. If not, it’s no big deal, just cut them a little more to match.
- Now, pull the strips one by one, so the sides curl and the become thinner.
- Now, take the second string down, and bring it under the first strip; and then back over it; then take the third and bring it under the second strip and back over.
- Continue down the entire shirt; once you have reached the bottom, cut the last string and tie a knot around the bottom seam.
- Continue as many times as you would like, I did six different braids starting and ending at different points