I know the title is almost self-explanatory, but the motion of how this is performed is even easier.
- Pick a bench that has a back or an incline bench that allows you to raise it so that you’re able to sit up straight.
- Pick a weight that is comfortable for you.
- Make a 90 degree angle in your elbows with the dumbbells in your hand and raise your arms in the shape of a U with palms facing away from you.
- Press the dumbbells up above your head into an I. Make sure that your arms are aligned with your ears.
- Return to the start position, which is the U.
My alternate name for this exercise is called the U and I.
The Dumbbell Shoulder Press targets your shoulders, but more so the Anterior Deltoid. I know you want the shapely shoulders that look good in shirts and tank tops. Well this move will target your deltoid really well. Below is a video of me performing the Dumbbell Shoulder Press.
Did you find this tip helpful? Like or favorite my video!