It’s that time of year again, so I made a list of the five must-haves for the holiday season.
1. Sequin Jacket – Sparkle is always in around the holidays, but this year I think it works best as a layering piece.
2. Velvet Skirt – I’m obsessed with velvet, even if it comes in the form of a dress or skirt. It adds a unique texture to your ensemble.
3. Lace Dress – Every girl needs a party dress, and lace is another great texture to play with this season. Not only is this red lace dress festive, but it’s trés chic.
4. Tights – I always, always add tights to my outfits. However, I’m tired of solid black and it’s the holidays. Still go with black but try adding a pattern. I love these Kate Spade polka dot tights!
5. Accessories – Bangles, shoes, and hats. Have a party to go to? Paint the town with sparkles, velvet or lace, and top it off with these wonderful accessories.
Disclosure: This is a monetized post. Regardless, our team at First Class Fashionista only recommends products or services we use, will use or have used personally and believe will be good for our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. All opinions stated here are my own. In cases where we can not support a product, that product will not be featured at FCF.