Fashionista, get ready for 8 nights filled with theme inspired fashion, extravagant hair styles, and dramatic make-up! Just about every Tuesday, starting February 26th through April 16th, local salon professionals will compete for a $1,000 cash prize. Within the competition, each salon will have three models showcasing their uniquely, themed hair designs. One model will be selected to receive a $250.00 cash prize and a contract with a top modeling agency. The judging will be based on 4 factors: Creativity, Hair Technique, Crowd Response, and Costuming. The salon that completes the series and amazes the judges throughout the competition will receive a photo shoot from a hired photographer, in addition to the cash prize! How Exciting!
Who: Presented by Ciroc Vodka. See local salon professionals dramatically express selected themes through the art of HAIR!
What: Shear Styles 2: Hair Show Competition
Where: Suite Two Hundred: 1427 Larimer Street Denver, CO 80202
When: February 26- April 16th, doors open at 9pm, show starts at 11:30pm.
Why: The question is why not! You deserve a night out! So grab your friends, support local hair stylists and watch an amazing presentation of fashion, hair and beauty!
The dates for the shows are as follows:
- Tuesday, February 26th Theme: Into the Wild
- Tuesday, March 5th Theme: Under the Sea
- Tuesday, March 12th Theme: Spring Couture
- Tuesday, March 19th Theme: Inspired by a Movie
- Tuesday, March 26th Theme: Inspired by a Designer
- Tuesday, April 2nd Theme: Abstract
- BI WEEK, April 9th Theme: NO COMPETITION
- Tuesday, April 16th FINALE *During the finale, finalists will be told on March 26th the theme, creating a fair advantage!
- BabyDoll Tuesdays, LADIES DRINK FREE from 9pm-12am
- Sexy Sounds by Resident DJ Bedz
- Customized Birthday Parties
- Celebrity Hosts
- Local Athlete appearances
- Celebrity DJ’s
The competition is still booking salons and models for the event. If you are interested in participating in the hair show contact:
Chanelle at Chanelle@lutusclubs.com
To make reservations call: (720) 560-4433
FCF had the opportunity to view the first night of this amazing competition!
Best Salon went to: Mellissa Wiley, of Electric Chair Salon
Best Model went to: Suzie Kaufman